After the Reformation it was used for a time as a hospital until it was finally demolished. In the 16th and 17th centuries, Faaborg had to compete with a considerable amount of illegal trading from other settlements along the coast.
In the mid-17th century, it suffered even more from the effects of the Swedish Wars but it began to prosper as an important port in the 18th century.
Faaborg Rutebilstation, a former railway station built in 1882, now serves as a bus station for Fyn Bus.Growth was more modest in the 20th century in the face of competition from Odense and Svendborg. singleseiten kostenlos Braunschweig A few new industries emerged in food processing and metal working but tourism and services became the leading areas of growth. Plougs Gård on Vestergade, built around 1790, is one of the finest buildings in the town with its Neoclassical facade.Its considerable size makes it a local landmark: 46 m (151 ft) long by 19 m (62 ft) wide.The chancel and three-sided east gable were completed in 1490, the nave and southern aisle followed around 1510 and a northern aisle was added shortly thereafter.
Данные ограничения могут применяться независимо от статуса лицензирования.is an old port town located on Faaborg Fjord in Faaborg-Midtfyn municipality on the island of Funen in Denmark.There are regular ferry links from Faaborg to the islands of Bjørnø, Lyø, Avernakø and Ærø.Stadig flere af landets en million singler bruger internettet til at søge en ny kæreste.With 50 employees, Dansk Vin- og Konservesfabrik (wine and canning) was the main business but traditional crafts and trading continued while the harbour was also enlarged.
- Find en kæreste Skanderborg
- Største datingsider Skive
- Gratis datingsider i danmark Sorø
- Gratis dansk dating Fanø
- Dansk dating side Hvidovre
- Single anzeige Halle
- Senior date dk login Vallensbæk
- Kostenlose sexkontakte Krefeld
- Single dating Samsø
Steamship links with Copenhagen and Southern Jutland were established and in the 1880s railway connections were ensured with the other towns on the island.Это изображение содержит флаг, герб, гербовую печать или другие официальные знаки отличия.Использование этих символов ограничено во многих странах.Located on a promontory surrounded by water on three sides, the site was further protected by a moat and a town wall.Around 1477, a monastery was established which over the years acquired most of the property in the town and its surroundings.